Varca - South Goa's Peaceful Beach With Amazing Tourist Attractions
Varca is a 12-kilometer length of beautiful white sand beaches in South Goa. Varca beach is a natural phenomena and a popular tourist destination due to its natural beauty. The calm blue ocean combines with the dazzling beach to create a spellbinding atmosphere. Additionally, the black lava rocks and green forest backdrop contribute to its allure. Visitors will notice the lengthy strips of rocks on the coastline that serve as a good location for fishing and other water sports.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Try Jet Skiing, Go Parasailing, Indulge in a Fest, Shop at Flea Markets
HOW TO REACH VARCA
- Flight - To go to Varca Beach, use a car or taxi after landing at Goa International Airport in Dabolim. Varca Beach and Goa International Airport are separated by about 29 kilometers.
- Rail - The nearest train station from Varca is Madgao, which is about 20 min away. It may take about one hour 15 minutes to travel from Panaji to Varca Beach.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Tuk-tuks - Enjoy the day and explore the day travelling in Tuk-tuks and reaching places at the cheapest cost.
- Rent a Bike - Scooters and Bikes are available to rent for a day or days.
- Taxi - You can also hire a cab from Ola, Uber or any other! Ride at your convenience.