Thailand - Thailand is a country with numerous contrasts
Thailand is a country with numerous contrasts, including beautiful beaches as well as woods, jungles, and mountains. A family vacation in Thailand will never be boring, whether you want to swim, tan, or explore the animals. Visit the beaches and bay of Hat Karon in Phuket for coastal leisure, complete with sand dunes and palm trees. The island of Ko Tao boasts coral reefs and is ideal for learning to dive, but you can also go mountain biking or simply lay on the beach. The Royal Barge National Museum in Bangkok exhibits many boats made for Thailand's monarchs; the intricate carving is stunning.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Visit The Grand Palace, Visit a Ping Pong Show, Take a trip to Koh Phi Phi, Have a Thai Massage
HOW TO REACH THAILAND
- Flight - Flight is the most convenient way to reach its shores. Most Indian cities, including New Delhi , Mumbai , Bangalore , Chennai , Hyderabad, and Kolkata , have direct flights to Bangkok , the country's capital. Routes are also available via one or two transit destinations, depending on the airline chosen. While the quickest non-stop flight from Kolkata's Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is approximately 2 hours 25 minutes, the quickest one-stop flight is nearly 8 hours. Furthermore, depending on the transit destination and waiting period, some airlines may take up to 17 hours. Individuals can fly with Thai Airways, Air India, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Thai AirAsia, Bangkok Airways, IndiGo, AirAsia, Emirates, Sri Lankan Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and China Southern Airlines.
- Road - The India-Myanmar-Thailand trilateral highway allows for travel between India and Thailand. The journey begins in Manipur, north-east India, and continues to Mae Sot, Thailand. A total distance of 3,200 km would take about a week to complete.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Tuk-tuk - This multicoloured three-wheeler is the country's most indigenous mode of transportation. Because it is a tourist favourite, it is usually pricey, ranging between 80 and 150 Baht. However, we would recommend at least one ride for the sheer thrill of it! Make sure you know a few Thai phrases to avoid being duped into paying an exorbitant fee.
- Bus - Bangkok has the most extensive bus network in the country, with a variety of coloured public and private buses. The cheapest local bus is around 7 Baht, with other classes varying in price. Long-distance buses are also available to destinations such as Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi, Phuket, and Phuket Chiang Mai.
- Skytrain - Due to heavy traffic in the capital, city planners implemented an above-ground and underground train network. The BTS Skytrain is an above-ground railway network consisting of the Sukhumvit and Silom Lines in Bangkok. This is an excellent option for tourists because the train stops at well-known tourist attractions.
Thailand is known for many things and Thailand Food is one of the major reasons! Exploring Top Tourist Attractions without exploring Food, is just incomplete- start cafe-hopping and let us help you choosing the famous dishes! Below is the list of Best Food in Thailand.