Germany - The City Of Festivities
Located within the heart of a vintage continent, Germany is composed of sixteen states and is widely known for being the biggest countrywide economic system in Europe and one of the largest within the globe. With a thrilling and wealthy record narrated with the aid of using the vintage-style and colorful architecture, castles, palaces, cathedrals and monuments themselves, its landscapes, mountains and forests, scrumptious meals and beer, Germany stays one of the pinnacle locations withinside the global for travelers.
Best time to visit: Mar-Aug
Things to do: Kayaking, Skiing, Sky Diving, Enjoy the River Cruise
HOW TO REACH GERMANY
- Flight- From India, you have many flights to Germany on a daily basis from Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Bangalore. Some of the best airlines on these routes include Air India, Etihad, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Jet etc.
- Rail - The trains are mostly operated by Deutsche Bahn or DB service and you can easily travel to Germany from countries like Denmark, Czech Republic, France, Austria, Switzerland, Poland etc. The other option is the Euro City or EC trains. For intercity travel in Germany, you have better high speed trains like the ICE that run between Cologne, Dusseldorf and Frankfurt, as well as ones that travel to Paris in 4 hours.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Taxi - While the case is taken to a higher court, Uber continues to operate in seven German cities – Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart – but unlike in some other countries, Uber contracts with German taxi firms to provide its rides.
- Train - Transportation options include trains, trams, subterranean subways, and buses. To help blind commuters navigate, some stations' platform borders have grooves.
- Ride-sharing- This mode of commute is reasonably priced and occasionally environmentally beneficial method of getting around in a private vehicle in Germany. Instead of using a ride-sharing service like Uber that is popular elsewhere, you ride as a passenger in a private vehicle in exchange for some gas money.