Dubai Skydiving - Take a thrilling leap with a skydiving experience over Dubai
Skydive Dubai invites skydiving devotees from over the UAE, and scores of sightseers whose to-do list starts with an adrenaline-fueled pair skydive. Not to disregard the consistent stream of authorized skydivers who too visit. The brand is additionally known for its consistent interest of brilliance in airborne sports and holds numerous Guinness World Records to demonstrate it.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Apr
Things to do: Skydiving, Flyboarding, Zip Lining, Enjoy the Sky View
HOW TO REACH SKYDIVE DUBAI
- Flight - Flying is certainly the best way to reach Dubai from India. The Dubai International Airport is huge and reputed to be the busiest in UAE. The airport offers numerous conveniences to travelers and receives flights from all over the world. Emirates, Dubai’s official airlines operates flights to more than a 100 destinations throughout the world. The other airlines are FlyDubai and Etihad.
- Road - Reaching Dubai by road is only possible through Oman. There’s no need to acquire any permit, except for an exit charge of 3000 Omani Riyal. On your way back, if you need to enter Oman, you will have to show the payment receipt.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro - The nearest metro station to Desert Campus Dropzone is Sports City and the nearest metro station to the Palm Drop Zone is the Danube.
- Bus - If you are planning to travel via bus then the nearest stop to Palm Drop Zone is Jebel Ali, 1,4,2 and Margham Intersection 1 and 2.
- Taxi - Taking a taxi to visit the drop zones would be expensive. However, if a taxi is what you want then you can hire a taxi from the taxi stand and reach your destination without any hassle.