Fontainhas - Oldest Latin Quarter In Famous Goa- Perfect Vacation Spot
St. Sebastian Chapel, a 19th-century structure known for its detailed white exterior that stands out against the neighborhood's ostensibly multicolored homes, serves as one of Fontainhas most stunning and recognizable landmarks. It contains a crucifix, a figure of the Virgin Mary, and two altarpieces.
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Find Attractive Staircases, Visit The Famous Art Gallery, Channel Your Inner Photographer
HOW TO REACH FONTAINHAS
- Flight - Flying with Spicejet will be the quickest option. Panjim is 29 kilometers from Dabolim Airport, Goa's primary airport. You can catch buses or taxis to the city from here.
- Rail - The closest train stop is in Thivim. Goa, 37 kilometers away, is home to the closest railway stop.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Tuk-tuks - Enjoy the day and explore the day travelling in Tuk-tuks and reaching places at the cheapest cost.
- Rent a Bike - Scooters and Bikes are available to rent for a day or days.
- Local Bus - APSRTC has bus services traversing the length and breadth of this city as residents of Visakhapatnam prefer city buses that extent across the city and its suburbs. The APSRTC complex at Asilametta is the hub for most buses plus the city has two Bus Rapid Transit Systems on Pendurti and Simhachalam.
- Cab - Taxi Service is a popular mode of transport in Visakhapatnam as taxis are easily available. Smart taxis can be accessed through the very popular mobile app-based taxi services like Ola Cabs.