Baga beach - Goa's Baga Beach Is One Of Top Tourist Attractions Of India
Baga Beach is well recognized for its tourist-friendly entertainment. Numerous bars, lounges, and clubs along Goa's well-known Tito's Lane, including Club Tito, Cafe Mambo, Capetown Cafe, Cocktails and Dreams, and Cavala, help to maintain Baga Beach's nightlife among the best in the state. The beach is called after Baga Creek, which flows into the Arabian Sea at the beach's northern end.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Mar
Things to do: Parasailing, Surfing, Dive Deep, Enjoy The Nightlife
HOW TO REACH BAGA BEACH
- Flight - The Goa International Airport in Dabolim is the closest terminal. Nearly 29 kilometers separate it from Panaji where it is located. It links domestic as well as foreign towns in Germany and the United Kingdom. Additionally, daily flights are provided from Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, and other major Indian cities.
- Rail - Thivim is the closest railroad station to Baga Beach, and the Dabolim Airport is about 50 kilometers distant.
- Road - Goa is also accessible by car as there are numerous buses that provide transportation for tourists. The closest bus stop is Panaji's Kadamba bus stand, which is also known as the major bus station. The easiest way to get to Goa is by bus, which connects the state's main cities both inside and outside of it.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Bus - In Goa, getting around is not too difficult. The majority of Goa's locations are connected by a vast road system with motorable roadways. Bus services that serve all the main locations are operated by both private and public transportation companies.
- Motorcycle Taxi - A "pilot" is a special and well-liked means of transportation in Goa. Actually, this is a motorbike taxi. The quickest and most cost-effective method of transportation in Goan cities, as well as occasionally to nearby, short-distance destinations.
- Auto - All Goan cities frequently feature the three-wheeled, yellow-and-black auto-rickshaw taxi. This taxi is essentially a motor scooter's front half with a few seats mounted on the rear.
Want to try Seafood? Try Goan Seafood, the best of many kinds! Goa is famous for many things and food is definitely one of them! If you are planning a Goa Vacation, try these Best Food dishes listed down below.