Burj Khalifa - Mightiest and Tallest Building In The World
The Burj Khalifa is indeed the world's tallest structure and a recognized landmark. The structure, which is a true technical marvel, embodies the conceptual essence and spirit of Dubai. This majestic building, which stands 828 meters tall beside to the Dubai Mall, has attracted tourists from around the world since it opened in 2010.
Best time to visit: May-Oct
Things to do: Dubai Fountain Lake Ride, Check out The Burj Club, Dine at Atmosphere, Reach the Top for View
HOW TO REACH BURJ KAHLIFA
- Flight - Flying is certainly the best way to reach Dubai from India. The Dubai International Airport is huge and reputed to be the busiest in UAE. The airport offers numerous conveniences to travelers and receives flights from all over the world. Emirates, Dubai’s official airlines operates flights to more than a 100 destinations throughout the world. The other airlines are FlyDubai and Etihad.
- Road - Reaching Dubai by road is only possible through Oman. There’s no need to acquire any permit, except for an exit charge of 3000 Omani Riyal. On your way back, if you need to enter Oman, you will have to show the payment receipt.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro - The metro takes around 29 minutes and you would also have to walk a bit from the station to the building.
- Bus - Line 27 bus takes around 58 minutes but is a cheap way to travel from the airport to Burj Khalifa.
- Car/Taxi - This would be the easiest way to reach Burj Khalifa, it will take around 13-20 mins to reach the destination!