Dubai Frame - The UAE’s latest cultural landmark
The newest cultural landmark in the UAE, Dubai Frame, is a famous building that "frames" breathtaking views of both Old and New Dubai and acts as a symbolic link between the emirate's illustrious past and stunning present. Dubai Frame, which offers breathtaking vistas over the entire city, honors Dubai's history, from its humble beginnings to its aspirational goals for the future.
Best time to visit: Nov-Apr
Things to do: Selfie Point, Walk across the glass bridge, Enjoy quality time, Picture Perfect View
HOW TO REACH DUBAI FRAME
- Flight - Flying is certainly the best way to reach Dubai from India. The Dubai International Airport is huge and reputed to be the busiest in UAE. The airport offers numerous conveniences to travellers and receives flights from all over the world. Emirates, Dubai’s official airlines operates flights to more than a 100 destinations throughout the world. The other airlines are FlyDubai and Etihad.
- Road - Reaching Dubai by road is only possible through Oman. There’s no need to acquire any permit, except for an exit charge of 3000 Omani Riyal. On your way back, if you need to enter Oman, you will have to show the payment receipt.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro - The closest metro station to Dubai Frame is the Al Jafiliya stop on the Red line. Dubai Frame and Zabeel Park are a couple of minute's walk from the metro station.
- Bus - Bus F09 stops at the Dubai Frame bus stop, right next to the building.
- Car/taxi - Feed in Zabeel Park Gate One on your GPS to reach the public parking near Zabeel Park. From here, Gate 4 also known as the Star Gate is a short walk away.