Dubai Miracle Garden - A Magical Flower Garden- Dubailand
More than 30 food and beverage establishments, including coffee shops, confectionery shops, and a delicious fresh fruit juice kiosk, are available at Dubai Miracle. The largest butterfly garden in the world and the region, with 15,000 butterflies of approximately 26 different types!
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Check Out Floating Lady, Click Pictures with Floral Teddy Bear, Stroll Through the Heart Passage,
HOW TO REACH DUBAI MIRACLE GARDE
- Flight - Flying is certainly the best way to reach Dubai from India. The Dubai International Airport is huge and reputed to be the busiest in UAE. The airport offers numerous conveniences to travellers and receives flights from all over the world. Emirates, Dubai’s official airlines operates flights to more than a 100 destinations throughout the world. The other airlines are FlyDubai and Etihad.
- Road - Reaching Dubai by road is only possible through Oman. There’s no need to acquire any permit, except for an exit charge of 3000 Omani Riyal. On your way back, if you need to enter Oman, you will have to show the payment receipt.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Train - Take the Dubai Metro and alight at the Red line's MOE (Mall of the Emirates) station.
- Bus - RTA Bus route 105 from MOE to Dubai Miracle Garden is already operational.
- Taxi - If using public transit is not convenient for you, a taxi is also an option.