Vagator - Tranquil Beach Escape From Bustling Metropolis Cities - North Goa's Gem
Goa's Vagator Beach provides visitors and travelers with the chance to have an unforgettable experience. It is located on the opposite side of the river Chapora, which originates from Morjim in Pernem, on the very northernmost edge of Bardez Taluka. Anjuna, one of the earliest tourist sites in Goa, is located to the south of the Vagator Beach. Two freshwater springs are within a short distance from the sea on the magnificent red rocks that line Vagator Beach. A beachfront headland that serves as a great location for parking cars and a number of tiny kiosks that sell clothing, food, and a variety of antiques and souvenirs serve to largely split the beach.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Sighting, Bumper Ride, Shop At Flea Markets
HOW TO REACH VAGATOR
- Flight - The closest airport is at Dabolim, which is 50 kilometers from Vagator and 29 kilometers from Panaji. Vagator Beach is approx. 22 km from Panaji. Regular flights from Dabolim to important Indian cities are offered by Indian Airlines, Air Deccan, Jet Airways, Air Sahara, Spice Jet, and Kingfisher Airlines.
- Rail - The nearest rail station is at Karmali, 11 kilometers from Panaji and 45 kilometers from Vagator. The Southern Central Railway Terminus in Margao and the Konkan Railway Terminus at Vasco are Goa's two main railway stations.
- Road - Mapusa and Panaji, the state capital of Goa, are both 9 km and 22 km from Vagator, respectively. Numerous buses run to Vagator from Mapusa, the Bardez Taluk's administrative center, Panaji, the state capital, and Calangute Beach. Mapusa is where the closest bus station located. Bus service from Panaji, Vasco, and Margao to other towns and cities in Goa as well as neighboring states is provided by Kadamba Transport Corporation (KTC), MSRTC (Maharashtra), and KSRTC (Karnataka).
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Tuk-tuks: Enjoy the day and explore the day travelling in Tuk-tuks and reaching places at the cheapest cost.
- Rent a Bike: Scooters and Bikes are available to rent for a day or days!