Dubai Desert Safari - A fascinating travel experience in Dubai’s desert
A desert safari in Dubai is one of the most exciting activities you can do during your visit because it provides a great vacation day full of thrills and excitement. The Pearl of the Gulf designation for this region of Dubai is well-deserved given the breathtaking scenery and large expanses of loose gravel that glisten in the day and at night. A safari in the Dubai deserts is a must-do activity that transports you to a different part of the city where there are no elegant skyscrapers or immaculate beaches, just a vast expanse of golden land.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Dune Bashing, Ride A Camel, Sand Skiing, Jeep Safari
HOW TO REACH DUBAI DESERT SAFARI
- Flight - Flying is certainly the best way to reach Dubai from India. The Dubai International Airport is huge and reputed to be the busiest in UAE. The airport offers numerous conveniences to travelers and receives flights from all over the world. Emirates, Dubai’s official airlines operates flights to more than a 100 destinations throughout the world. The other airlines are FlyDubai and Etihad.
- Road - Reaching Dubai by road is only possible through Oman. There’s no need to acquire any permit, except for an exit charge of 3000 Omani Riyal. On your way back, if you need to enter Oman, you will have to show the payment receipt.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro/Subway - The fastest mode of transport to travel towards Dubai Desert Safari would be Metro. It will take around 40+ mins to reach your destination.
- Taxi - Rent a car or call a taxi, it will be convenient as well as fast! It will take around 35 mins to reach Dubai Desert Safari .
- Bus - There is no direct bus to Dubai Desert Safari . You would have to switch in between the bus stops to reach your destination, it might take up to an hour.
- Quad Bike - Enjoy your trip and take out the Quad Bike to roll in style.
Chicken Drum Stick