Udaipur - Top Trending Wedding Destinations - Udaipur Is The Luxurious Getaway
Udaipur is a favorite getaway for travelers, particularly among newlyweds, and is regarded as one of the most attractive destinations. Udaipur is a center of culture thanks to its abundance of art galleries, museums, and magnificent structures including temples, palaces, and forts. It has also played host to several fairs and festivals. Purchasing items manufactured locally in Udaipur is the best way to experience this lovely culture.
Best time to visit: Sep-To-Mar
Things to do: Take A Sunset Boat Cruise, Do Traditional Shopping, Go Horse Riding, Take A Look At The Marine Life
HOW TO REACH UDAIPUR
- Flight - All of the region's major cities can be easily visited by traveling to Udaipur. The main accessible airport of Udaipur is Maharana Pratap International Airport, that is approx. 22 Km on east of Udaipur. The city is connected to Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata by domestic airlines like Air India, IndiGo, Jet Airways, and SpiceJet.
- Rail - On the Udaipur Road, about 3 km from the city center and 20 km from the airport, is where you'll find Udaipur Railway Station. All significant cities, including Delhi, Chittorgarh, Mumbai, Agra, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and others, are regularly connected to Udaipur by railways. Udaipur can also be reached by the opulent Palace on Wheels.
- Road - All of the important cities in Rajasthan and its neighboring states may be reached by road from Udaipur. This kind of transportation is convenient, affordable, and sometimes even quicker than the train. Regular buses connect Udaipur with all neighboring cities, including Jaipur, Delhi, Indore, Chittorgarh, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Kota, and Mt. Abu, at the Udaipur Bus Stand. The primary public transportation provider in the region, Rajasthan Roadways, offers Deluxe and AC coaches for the relaxation and efficiency of its patrons.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Bus - The locals' favorite mode of transportation is the city bus. These buses operate frequently and charge a little fee for the service they offer. Both private operators and the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation operate the buses.
- Auto-rickshaw - The most common kind of transportation in Udaipur is the auto rickshaw, which is available everywhere. Also employed are private taxi services like Savaari and Rajasthan Cabs.
- Rental - To go around the city, people often employ car rental services like Udaipur Car Rental and Tour And Taxi. Only seasoned city residents should use this mode of transportation. The auto rickshaws and chauffeur-driven automobiles are preferable for tourists and first-timers. Rentable scooters and motorcycles are a fantastic way to see the countryside.