Jaipur - The Pink City Of India- Trending Destination Of Rajasthan
One of India's biggest cities, Jaipur is also home to some of the most luxurious and exotic hotels and resorts in the world. The city has an international airport and excellent train and road connections. Because of this, Jaipur serves as the entryway to Rajasthan and the spot from which to explore the state's interior. The commute issue in the city is easily resolved by the metro, local buses, shared tuk-tuks, auto-rickshaws, and taxi aggregator applications, such as Uber and Ola.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Mar
Things to do: Hot Air Balloon Ride, Elephant Safari, Boating at Ramgarh Lake, Jeep Safari
HOW TO REACH JAIPUR
- Flight - There are numerous routes from Jaipur's international airport to numerous Indian cities, including Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, and Kolkata, as well as to Middle Eastern cities, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Muscat. Indian cities are served by domestic airlines like Air India, Air Costa, Air Asia India, GoAir, IndiGo, Jet Airways, and SpiceJet, while Etihad Airways and Oman Air handle foreign travel. The country's other international airports offer connecting flights for visitors from other Indian cities and overseas.
- Rail - The North Western Railway zone's headquarters are located in Jaipur. Jaipur Junction Railway Station, which is situated along Railway Road, is the city's principal stop. Direct trains from the station travel to all of India's main cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Kolkata, etc. Additionally, the "Palace On Wheels" luxury railway travels through Jaipur. The stop serves both regular trains and many superfast trains. Jaipur Duronto Express, Jaipur Mysore Superfast Express, Chennai Central - Jaipur Superfast Express, and Jaipur Agra Fort Shatabdi Express are a few of these trains.
- Road - The Golden Quadrilateral's National Highway No. 8, which runs from Delhi to Bombay, passes right by Jaipur. Jaipur is connected to other towns in the state of Rajasthan by National Highways 11 and 12. The public sector transportation company Rajasthan State Road Transport Company (RSRTC) offers intrastate and interstate transportation. With 56 warehouses in the state and 3 depots outside the state, it has a sizable fleet of 5000 buses. Buses from other towns to Jaipur are frequently operated by private transportation companies.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Bus - Buses used for intra-city travel are operated by Jaipur Bus Rapid Transport Service (BRTS). This company has a sizeable bus fleet, which has significantly reduced traffic problems. The service's growth is currently being planned.
- Metro - The Jaipur Metro launched on June 3, 2015. After Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Mumbai, it is the sixth biggest and one of the fastest metro networks in India. The network will be increased, as is planned.
- Taxi - Internet taxi services like Ola Cabs and Uber are growing in popularity. Additionally, there are numerous commercial taxi services that operate continuously, including Metro Cabs and Rajputana Cabs. Auto rickshaws are widely used in India's towns, just like in most other countries.
- Rental - Both locals and visitors enjoy using rental services greatly. Jaipur Car Rental, Clear Car Rental, and Savaari are a few of the well-known vehicle rental companies. Private businesses like Wicked Ride and Shri Gokul Motors also hire out bikes.