Mount Abu - The Enchanting And Best Attraction Of Rajasthan- The Only Beautiful Hill Station
Mount Abu, Rajasthan's sole hill station, is situated in the Aravali mountain region. The Dilwara temples, one of the most beautiful examples of national architecture, are unquestionably the most significant draw, though. Visitors can take pleasure in leisurely boating in Nakki Lake and watching the sunset from vista spots. The eateries and restaurants near the lake are excellent spots to eat and unwind while enjoying the local cuisine. Guru Shikhar, the highest mountain in the Aravali Range, is also located in Mount Abu. The Mount Abu Forest Sanctuary, which has a variety of plants and animals, is another feature.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Boating at Nakki Lake, Witness Wildlife at Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Trekking, Camping, Rock Climbing
HOW TO REACH MOUNT ABU
- Flight - The closest local airport to Mount Abu is in Udaipur, which is 210 kilometers away, while the closest foreign airport is in Ahmedabad. There are connections from the domestic airport to important Indian towns like Delhi, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
- Rail - The closest rail stop to Mount Abu that runs on the Delhi to Mumbai lines is Abu Road. The main railheads are connected to Mount Abu via this station.
- Road - All of the main neighboring cities are connected to Mount Abu by frequent buses operated by the State government. Private buses run between Mount Abu and cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Delhi, and Jaisalmer- that are at quiet a far distance!
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Local Bus - Within Mount Abu, the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a sizable fleet of vehicles. They include everything from AC buses to premium and deluxe buses to regular buses. Mount Abu is connected to Dilwara, Acgalgarg, and Abu Road by frequent transports. The option of taking a five-hour excursion bus is also available.
- On Foot - Walking is the favored method of getting around town due to the pleasant climate and picturesque surroundings. Numerous guided hikes, treks, and forest walks are also available. Although there are no auto rickshaws in this area, it's simple to get around on foot.
- Cabs - In Mount Abu, taxis and cars are a common form of transportation. They can be seen all over the metropolis. There is also a lot of use for private taxi services like Aryan Tours & Travels and Mount Abu Taxi. For excursions and city sightseeing, taxis are available for rental. The taxi firms provide individualized service with pick-up and drop-off options at airports, railroad stations, and interstate bus terminals.
- Rentals - In Mount Abu, people frequently use car hire services like Pitambra Tours & Travels, Clear Car hire, etc. Many businesses offer vehicles with chauffeurs. Autonomous vehicles are an excellent choice if one is familiar with the city's routes. There are businesses that give out bicycles as well.