Siam Park City - The Most Thrilling Theme And Water Park- Thailand's Gem
The largest theme and water park in Southeast Asia is called Siam Park City, and it is situated in Bangkok's Khan Na Yao neighborhood. The amusement park offers the best vacation experience thanks to its more than 30 rides, wax museum, floral gardens, zoo, and other attractions. It is the most tranquil way to spend a summer vacation because it transports you far from the hustle and bustle of city life and enables you to relax and have fun.
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Enjoy At Water World, Enjoy The Rollercoasters, Enjoy The Water Slides, Explore More Fun At Theme Park
HOW TO REACH SIAM PARK CITY
- Flight - Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, which are respectively located around 30 and 25 kilometers from the city center, are Bangkok's two main airports. The Suvarnabhumi Airport, which serves numerous local and international flights each day, is one of the busiest in Southeast Asia. The city is serviced by several direct flights from nearly all Asian and European nations. Bangkok, which has two international airports, is easily accessible from India by a number of direct flights. High frequency flights are operated by airlines like Air India, Air India Express, AirAsia, Jet Airways, Thai Airlines, and IndiGo from several Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, etc.
- Road - Taxis are freely accessible throughout Bangkok and can transport you to any of the nearby cities. Although the city's taxis are metered, make sure to confirm the fare before beginning the journey. But, taking a car to Bangkok is not a practical plan because one will waste a lot of time in traffic. The city is connected to the rest of the nation by three important highways: Phahonyothin Road, Sukhumvit Road, and Phetkasem Road.
- Rail - Chinatown is close to Hualamphong, the main train station in Bangkok. The station is easily accessible via the subway, which also connects Bangkok to every other place in the nation via its efficient train network.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Cab - Bangkok's dense traffic makes it difficult to hail a cab, but doing so from the Victory Monument BTS Station is a convenient method to go to Siam Park City. You should expect to pay between 150 and 200 Baht for a taxi to the theme park. (approximately 5-7 USD). Grab a taxi if you're close to the Airport Rail Link Hua Mak Station; it will take you to the theme park in 20 to 30 minutes and cost about 75 to 100 baht. (around 2.50-4 USD).
- Bus - The best and least expensive way to go to Siam Park City is via bus. The "Ko Din Daeng" bus terminal is accessible by a circular skywalk that is located closer to the BTS Station. To get to Siam Park City, you can take a normal bus or an air-conditioned bus for just 25 baht (less than $1 USD) each way.