Dream World - Enjoy The Rides Of Dream World- Top Tourist Attraction Of Bangkok
Dream World Thailand has many eye-catching picture opportunities, such as a fallen colossus that is partially buried in the ground and a love garden that is well-liked by couples. There are also a ton of models of characters, such as James Bond and Superman. The Animal Performance and Stunt Show are just two of the many performances that happen throughout the day. A colorful street parade travels through the park's streets in the evenings. One of the best parts of a day at Dream World is this. Famous figures, adorable animals, and clown performers are everywhere, dancing their way through the crowd.
Best time to visit: Sep-To-Feb
Things to do: Cable Car Ride, Rollercoaster Rides, Eating Bangkok Street Food, Play Super Splash
HOW TO REACH DREAM WORLD
- Flight - Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, which are respectively located around 30 and 25 kilometers from the city center, are Bangkok's two main airports. The Suvarnabhumi Airport, which serves numerous local and international flights each day, is one of the busiest in Southeast Asia. The city is serviced by several direct flights from nearly all Asian and European nations. Bangkok, which has two international airports, is easily accessible from India by a number of direct flights. High frequency flights are operated by airlines like Air India, Air India Express, AirAsia, Jet Airways, Thai Airlines, and IndiGo from several Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, etc.
- Road - Taxis are freely accessible throughout Bangkok and can transport you to any of the nearby cities. Although the city's taxis are metered, make sure to confirm the fare before beginning the journey. But, taking a car to Bangkok is not a practical plan because one will waste a lot of time in traffic. The city is connected to the rest of the nation by three important highways: Phahonyothin Road, Sukhumvit Road, and Phetkasem Road.
- Rail - Chinatown is close to Hualamphong, the main train station in Bangkok. The station is easily accessible via the subway, which also connects Bangkok to every other place in the nation via its efficient train network.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Car/Taxi/Rental - Depending on traffic, it takes between 40 and 45 minutes to travel by vehicle or taxi to Dream World. You can travel via Pathum Thani and Road 31.
- Bus - Bangkok and Dream World are linked by a number of buses. To get to Dream World, utilize bus routes 188, 59, 212, and 340.
- Train - Few trains run between Bangkok and Dream World. You can walk a brief distance to the park from the Dream World after being dropped off by trains 342 and 318.