Sea Life Ocean World - Bangkok's Biggest Aquarium Experience- Trending Tourist Attraction
One of the biggest underwater aquariums in Southeast Asia is SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. A once-in-a-lifetime chance to witness 400+ marine species, including stunning sharks, is offered by the Underwater Ocean Tunnel. Observe and capture rare marine species like water rats, otters, and penguins, and take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime chance to feed them with your hands.
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Walk Above a Shark Aquarium, Explore a “Rainforest”, Walk Through an Underwater Tunnel, Get Up Close With Cute Penguins
HOW TO REACH SEA LIFE OCEAN WORL
- Flight - Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, which are respectively located around 30 and 25 kilometers from the city center, are Bangkok's two main airports. The Suvarnabhumi Airport, which serves numerous local and international flights each day, is one of the busiest in Southeast Asia. The city is serviced by several direct flights from nearly all Asian and European nations. Bangkok, which has two international airports, is easily accessible from India by a number of direct flights. High frequency flights are operated by airlines like Air India, Air India Express, AirAsia, Jet Airways, Thai Airlines, and IndiGo from several Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, etc.
- Road - Taxis are freely accessible throughout Bangkok and can transport you to any of the nearby cities. Although the city's taxis are metered, make sure to confirm the fare before beginning the journey. But, taking a car to Bangkok is not a practical plan because one will waste a lot of time in traffic. The city is connected to the rest of the nation by three important highways: Phahonyothin Road, Sukhumvit Road, and Phetkasem Road.
- Rail - Chinatown is close to Hualamphong, the main train station in Bangkok. The station is easily accessible via the subway, which also connects Bangkok to every other place in the nation via its efficient train network.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Train - SEA LIFE Bangkok is conveniently located near BTS Skytrain exit number 5. You can enter the shopping complex from either of the two entrances after leaving Siam station. Follow the exit signs from the skytrain, which will point you in the right direction, to the Siam Paragon Shopping Center, and then take the escalator down to the B1 floor near the foodcourt.
- Bus - Air Conditioned Bus Numbers 16, 25; 73; 79; 204; 501 and 508. Microbus Number 5: 6; 12; and 23. Normal Bus Numbers 15, 16, 21, 25, 40, 48, 54, and 73.
- Rental/Taxi - Drive straight on Rama 1 Road to the Pathumwan district from Ploenchit past the Rajprasong Intersection, then turn right into the Siam Paragon Shopping Center.