Saputara - The Unseen Beauty With Unique Thrills- India's Uncrowded Destination
There are plenty of locations to explore in Saputara that are full of wonder, natural beauty, and distinctiveness. These places are surrounded by lush surroundings, heaving mountains, and wistful roadways beaming with tourists. The charming hill town is situated 875 meters above sea level in Gujarat's Dang region. Saputara is the perfect vacation destination for those who enjoy the outdoors and animals. The Saputara tourist destinations completely characterize the history and culture of the locals, who are primarily tribal. Saputara literally translates to "the land of snakes," and the locals revere snakes, particularly during the Holi festival. It is becoming more well-known as a fantastic location for trail lovers and quest explorers.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Feb
Things to do: Boating in Saputara Lake, Sunrise and Sunset Point, Nageshwar Mahadev Temple, Stroll in the Step Garden
HOW TO REACH SAPUTARA
- Flight - An major airport, Mumbai Chatrapati Shivaji, is approximately 360 kilometers from Saputara. Saputara is connected to the other main cities by the airport. From Mumbai, a number of well-known carriers, including Indian carriers, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, and others, serve a number of different city destinations. The closest local airport is in Surat. The issue of how to get to Saputara is solved by the airport.
- Rail - The closest railroad stop is Waghai, which is located approximately 50 kilometers from the heart of Saputara. Direct trains from Mumbai link to Saputara and other major cities. To get to other popular locations, people can also book private cabs from that location.
- Road - Another fantastic choice is to drive to Saputara. Numerous privately held and state-owned buses offer regular bus services from Saputara to a number of other important locations. Saputara also offers private A/C, Volvo, and Deluxe buses, all of which are renowned for offering a pleasant ride. On your journey to Saputara, you can stop at some nearby locations like Surat (172 km) and Nashik (150 Km).
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Local Bus - The two primary bus stations in Saputara are ST Depot and Saputara Bus Stop. Buses are reliable and cozy.
- Cabs - Although there are not many cab firms in Saputara, taxis are a common way to travel there. Because Saputara is a small island, the hotspots are near to one another. So, auto rickshaws are the best mode of transportation.
- Rental - For those taking a quick trip to Saputara, many businesses offer chauffeur-driven vehicles from neighboring cities.