MUGHAL GARDENS - Scenic Mughal Gardens With Royal History
Truly changing the face of the Mughal Empire, the Mughal Gardens are one of Srinagar's most popular and most visited tourist attractions. Under the rule of the Mughal empire, they began to build different types of gardens in Persian architecture. The combination of these gardens is known as Mughal gardens. The natural beauty of the place with its lush lawns and fragrant flowers is a stress buster and easy on the eyes.
Best time to visit: Feb-To-Mar
Things to do: Admire The Persian Architecture, Take A Stroll In The Nature, Have A Picnic, Photoshoot
HOW TO REACH MUGHAL GARDENS
- Flight - Srinagar Aiport (SXR) is the nearest airport accessible for Mughal Gardens. The Airport is approx. 25 km from the beautiful destination.
- Rail - The Mughal Gardens are about 22 km away from the Srinagar Railway Station. You can book a cab or use other commuted to come and go.
- Road - Kashmir has a well-connected road system, the roads connect to everywhere except different continents. The main road Patil Road connects the destination to Delhi and other cities on the way or different cities. It would take approx. 10 hours or more depending on your destination. Buses are available as well.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Local Bus - There are volvo ac and non ac local buses running around, making it easier for you to commute on daily basis.
- Auto - The most convenient and cheapest way to travel is by auto! The auto-rickshaws are available at every corner of the street, it would not charge more than 100 rupees.