Hyderabad - Ancient Beauty With Beautiful Architecture And Delicious Cuisine
Hyderabad has many popular tourism attractions. In the city of Hyderabad, there are numerous locations to see, similar to the Charminar and the Golkonda fort. Tourists can enjoy a variety of experiences in addition to sightseeing, including excellent shopping opportunities, delicious street cuisine, and a few famous structures.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Mar
Things to do: Visit Golconda Fort, Stroll Around the Charminar, Shop Around Laad Bazaar, Do Go Karting in Runway 9
HOW TO REACH HYDERABAD
- Flight - Most Indian cities as well as major cities around the globe can be easily reached from Hyderabad. There are frequent flights from many Indian towns, including Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and others, to Hyderabad. Hyderabad is also linked to major international cities like London, Chicago, Dubai, etc. Major Indian and foreign carriers like IndiGo, Air India, British Airways, etc. fly into the city's airport, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- Rail - Numerous railroad stations in Hyderabad allow for regular train service between the city and the rest of the nation. The South Central Railway's corporate offices are in Secunderabad. Secunderabad Railway Station, Nampally Railway Station, Kachiguda Railway Station, Lingampally Railway Station, Begumpet Railway Station, and Falaknuma Railway Station are the principal train stations in Hyderabad.
- Road - Hyderabad has excellent road connections to many Indian towns. It is very approachable thanks to its extensive highway system. Hyderabad is the starting point for state roads SH-6, SH-5, SH-4, SH-2, and SH-1 as well as national highways NH-202, NH-9, and NH-7. The commuters are transported by a variety of private buses that offer deluxe and semi-deluxe choices. The primary public transportation provider is Telangana State Road Transport Company (TSRTC), a government entity.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Local Bus - The Hyderabad and Secunderabad twin towns are served by a sizable bus fleet operated by TSRTC. They include everything from premium buses to luxury buses to regular buses. The major city and the airport are connected by unique Pushpak buses.
- Cab - In Hyderabad, auto rickshaws are the most widely used form of transportation. They can be seen all over the metropolis. Furthermore, many people use private taxi services. Online cab booking services like Ola Cabs, Uber, Meru Cabs, and others have recently gained popularity among youthful, tech-savvy people.
- Rental - In Hyderabad, people frequently use car rental services from businesses like Budget, Hertz, Avis, and Zoomcar. Many businesses offer vehicles with chauffeurs. Autonomous vehicles are an excellent choice if one is familiar with the city's routes.
- Local Train - Multi-Modal Transport System, Hyderabad's citywide local railway system (MMTS). It is run by the South Central Railway in collaboration with the Telangana administration.