Dubai Aquarium - The world's largest indoor aquariums
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets, explore one of the world's largest indoor aquariums and observe the magnificent marine world closely. The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo holds a Guinness World Record for the world's 'Largest Acrylic Panel.
Best time to visit: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (Sun-Wed)
Things to do: Shark Dives, Meet the King Croc, UAE's Night Creatures, Cage Snorkeling
HOW TO REACH DUBAI AQUARIUM
- Flights - Dubai has two international airports - the Dubai International Airport (DXB)& Al Maktoum International (DWC). Carriers such as Emirates, Lufthansa, Gulf Air, IndiGo and Air India connect passengers to Dubai.
- Road - UAE shares borders with Saudi Arabia, Oman and other GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries. Residents of these countries can drive to Dubai easily, provided permit/visa requirements are taken care of. The Road Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai operates multiple AC Volvo between neighboring emirates.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro: Using the metro is among the simplest and most practical methods to get to the Dubai Mall. The distance to the mall can be walked from the Burj Khalifa or Dubai Mall stations thanks to a glass tunnel that was constructed connecting the two.
- Car: Clear directions are mentioned all along the road for you to reach the Dubai Mall. There is ample marketing available in the underground parking lot of the mall. Alternatively, you can even book a cab which will directly drop you at the mall and pick you up from a convenient point.
- Bus: There are two bus routes that you can use to get to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Route 27 leaves from the Deira Gold Souk stop, and route 29 leaves from the Ghubaiba bus station. These buses depart from the Dubai Mall entrance and operate at a frequency of once every 30 minutes.