Waste to Wonder Theme Park - Unique Replicas Of Seven Wonders Of The World
This new theme park in Delhi, Waste To Wonder, focuses on waste management and renewable energy sources and features seven wonders of the world built from scrap metal products. The park is located near the Sarai Kale Khan Bus Station and covers 7 hectares of land.
Best time to visit: All Time
Things to do: Admire Taj Mahal, Be Enchanted With Eiffel Tower, Bring Out Your Inner Photographer,
HOW TO REACH WASTE TO WONDER THE
- Flight - Delhi's airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is well connected to cities in India and around the world. There are regular flights to Delhi from Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Goa, Kolkata, Guwahati, and international destinations. The airport is divided into two terminals, Terminal 1D and Terminal 3. Terminal 1D is the domestic airport, primarily used by low-cost airlines such as SpiceJet, Indigo and Go Air. Terminal 3 or T3, as it is commonly known, is the international terminal used by all international and domestic regular fare airlines flying to Delhi.
- Road - Delhi is also well connected by bus to cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dehradun and even Kathmandu. Delhi's main bus stations are the interstate bus terminals at Kashmiri Gate, Anand vihar and Sarai Kale Khan. Apart from that, there is Mandi House (near Barakhamba Road) which offers regular air-conditioned bus service to Himachal Pradesh hill stations such as Shimla, Manali and Kasauli.
- Rail - Delhi is the headquarters of the Northern Railway and has his five main railway stations: New Delhi Station, Old Delhi Station, Nizamuddin Railway Station, Anand Vihar Station and Sarai Rohilla Station. New Delhi Railway Station is one of the stations where most trains depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj near Connaught Place. There is a prepaid taxi stand outside the train station, from which you can hail a taxi for further travel around the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro - The Nearest Metro Station to reach Waste To Wonder Park is Hazrat Nizamuddi Station, just keep following the Pink Line.
- Bus - The Nearest Bus Stands to reach Waste To Wonder Park are Sarai Kale Khan and Sarai Kale Khan ISBT. It will take hardly 3-5 mins walk to reach your destination.
- Auto - You can also grab an Auto real quick and negotiate your rates with them but be attentive with a map on your phone!
- Cab - Book the nearest cab around you with Uber, Ola, InDriver and BluSmart!