Railay Beach - Famous For Rock- Climbing- One Of The Top Attractions Of Thailand
Are you looking for the top activities in Railay Beach to have a great time and raise your heart rate? If so, you should attempt rock climbing at Railay Beach for the most exciting experience of your life. Additionally, you can swim in the Glow of Bioluminescent Plankton, where the glowing waves may appear to be an optical illusion that takes you to another realm. If you're a romantic at heart searching for the finest Railay Beach activities, you can relax and enjoy an endless dance party at a reggae bar or go for a romantic stroll along the beach.
Best time to visit: Nov-To-Mar
Things to do: Longtail Boat Ride, Rock Climbing, Venture to Pranang Cave, Hike to the Railay Beach Viewpoint
HOW TO REACH RAILAY BEACH
- Sea - It is difficult to access Railay Beach by road because a rocky peninsula divides it from Ao Nang. Longtail boats regularly leave from Ao Nang; in order to reach Railay without paying a higher fare, you will typically have to wait until the boat is completely full. Longtail vessels also run between Krabi Town and Railay during the busy season. Travelers can also reserve private speedboat trips from Koh Lanta and other neighboring islands if they want to get to Railay Beach without using longtail boats.
- Flight - Since its opening in 2000, Krabi Airport has begun to offer flights to a growing number of places. Even a foreign terminal is now available. The number of combinations that fly domestically and globally to Krabi is constantly changing.
- Rail - Surat Thani is reached by overnight railway from Bangkok. The sleeper is relaxing and comfy. After that, you board a subsequent air-conditioned van for Krabi. This takes around two hours. It takes roughly the same length of time as the bus overall, but you can lie down and sleep.
- Road - There are many buses that travel directly to Krabi. Local alarms to ultra-luxurious, air-conditioned super cruisers are all types of buses. Normally, it takes 15 hours, although inexpensive, it has a masochistic quality.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Taxi - The least costly option is to take a taxi or a shared van because the Grab App is quite expensive.
- Longtail Boat - It takes about 15 minutes to travel on a longtail canoe, which operates several times per hour. Tickets can be purchased immediately at Ao Nang Pier, Ao Nam Mao Pier, or Krabi Town Pier for approximately 100-150 Baht each way.