Dibrugarh - Tea City Of India- Gateway To The Best Destination For Tea Lovers In India
Dibrugarh is one of the two major towns in Assam to receive Asian Development Bank urban development assistance, and it is the nerve center of industry, communication, and healthcare in the upper Assam area. Dibrugarh is becoming a well-liked vacation and business travel location for visitors from India and abroad. This city is the place to unwind because it is full of environment and culture.
Best time to visit: Oct-To-Mar
Things to do: Go For Rafting, Explore Wildlife Sanctuary, Learn More About Tea, Walk In The Tea Gardens
HOW TO REACH DIBRUGARH
- Flight - The "Mohanbari Airport," which is the closest airstrip, is located about 15 kilometers from Dibrugarh. Dibrugarh is connected everyday by a number of flights to major cities like Delhi and Kolkata.
- Rail - There are two railroad stops near Dibrugarh. The local and express trains that travel through this railroad stop are numerous. Dibrugarh is connected by train to the majority of India's main metropolises, including Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
- Road - Dibrugarh has good access to major towns like Guwahati, Itanagar, and Tezpur via its roads. Numerous buses, both privately owned and operated by the government, provide transportation from Assam's major towns to Sivasagar. You can use shuttle taxis, auto rickshaws, and other motor vehicles for local transportation.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Local Bus - There is an excellent local bus network in Dibrugarh that connects the city's key landmarks, including the airport, railway station, bus stand, and popular tourist attractions. To get around Dibrugarh, these local buses are an affordable and convenient means of transportation.
- Taxi - Taxis and auto-rickshaws are available for tourists to hail from prominent Dibrugarh spots. Visitors can also choose to travel around this lovely metropolis by riding the battery-powered e-Rickshaws. There are no Uber or Ola options.
- Rental - In Dibrugarh, tourists can hire cabs and chauffeured vehicles to explore the city. You can also request a trustworthy taxi driver from your hotel's employees to take you to various tourist attractions and significant locations.