Haw Par Villa - Singapore's Attraction- A Beautiful Garden Indulging In Asian Culture
Haw Par Villa, formerly known as Tiger Balm Garden, is an Asian culture area. Haw Par Villa is a cultural, philosophical, religious, and political treasure trove of Asia. This location is renowned as Singapore's largest outdoor gallery, which is also the last of its kind in terms of innovation.
Best time to visit: Dec-To-Mar
Things to do: Watch Chinese Paintings, Look At Ten Courts Of Hell, Admire The Beautiful Destination
HOW TO REACH HAW PAR VILLA
- Flight - The distance traveled depends on the location from which you take off. It takes approximately five and a half hours to travel 3,920 miles from Bombay. Even though it is only 2920 km away, the trip from Madras takes 4 and a half hours. It takes between 5 and 6 hours from Bangalore, a garden metropolis, depending on any layovers. Hyderabad to Singapore is another commonly traveled route; direct flights there will take you less than 5 hours. From the nation's capital, New Delhi, it would take five and a half hours to get there, similar to Bombay. Additionally, there are many carriers from which to choose, including Singapore Airlines, Air India, and IndiGo. Reaching Haw Par Villa is easy and less time-taking!
- Sea - Singapore, which is surrounded by water and has long been a major port, has a wide variety of cruise operators, including luxury and premium choices. Some of the biggest cruise ships in the world are welcomed at the Marina Bay Cruise Center and Singapore Cruise Centre. The docking points are in a handy location, and they have routes from nearby nations.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Metro - Taking the MRT on the Circle Line and exiting at the only metro station next to Haw Par Villa is the simplest method to get to Haw Par Villa.
- Cab - Taking a direct cab or taxi that drops you off at the location is another method to get to Haw Par Villa.
- Train - By alighting at the Haw Par Villa Station CC25, you can arrive by rail. Bus stop 16019, where you can catch buses 10, 30, 30e, 51, 143, 188, and 200, is one minute's walk from the park.
- Bus - You can also exit the bus at stop 16229 or stop 16011, which are both located in front of Haw Par Villa Station.