Bukit Batok Nature Park - A Perfect Getaway Retreat For Nature Lovers
The fact that the Bukit Batok Nature Park is one location nearby that is a must visit in this location is the one aspect of this that does stick out from the rest. This is the location to be in if you ever find yourself in Singapore and want to take in both the local wildlife and natural scenery. Although it has been around for a while, Nature Park is unmistakably an indication of the significance of the area.
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Take a stroll through Nature, Unleash your inner Photographer, Bird Watching, Explore Top Attractions
How to Reach
- Flight - The duration of your journey would depend on the city from which you take off. It takes approximately five and a half hours to travel 3,920 miles from Bombay. Even though it is only 2920 km away, the trip from Madras takes 4 and a half hours. It takes between 5 and 6 hours from Bangalore, a garden metropolis, depending on any layovers. Hyderabad to Singapore is another commonly traveled route; direct flights there will take you less than 5 hours. From the nation's capital, New Delhi, it would take five and a half hours to get there, similar to Bombay. Additionally, there are many carriers from which to choose, including Singapore Airlines, Air India, and IndiGo.
- Sea - Singapore has a wide variety of cruise operators, whether they are luxury or premium choices, and is surrounded by water. Some of the biggest cruise ships in the world are welcomed at the Marina Bay Cruise Center and Singapore Cruise Centre. The docking points are in a handy location, and they have routes from nearby nations.
How to Get Around
- Metro - The best way to get around Singapore is to use the renowned MRT system, which has stations conveniently located near every area and attraction. You can purchase an unlimited pass and use it as much as you need for the length of your stay or each day. Take the Downtown Line or North South Line of the MRT to get to Bukit Batok Nature Park.
- Taxi - Taxis are your best option if you enjoy traveling by car but prefer the road. However, keep in mind that it's not always simple to call one, particularly during busy nighttime hours or the shift change from 4-5pm.
- Bus - Use the extensive bus network in Singapore, which can carry you to almost every area of the island, with the EZ-Link Card. Yeah, and they're all air conditioned, so the heat of the tropics won't ever be a concern. Take a bus from your present location on route(s) 157, 174, 178, 61, 963, 970, or 985 to get to Bukit Batok Nature Park.
- Car - Choose a smaller vehicle rental company because they are less expensive. Then, you can travel around Singapore at your leisure along the well-designed road network. They also travel on the left side of the road, as you might have guessed. Just keep in mind to bring your identification.
Singapore has a lot of Top Attractions but have you explored the Best Food of Singapore yet? There are a lot of Street Food near Bukit Batok nature Park for you to explore! Below is the list of Best Food, go on and try them! Hainanese chicken rice, Chilli crab, Laksa, Char kuay teow, Barbecued stingray, Fish head curry