Universal Studios Singapore - SEA first Hollywood movie theme park
Singapore's only movie theme park has 24 rides and attractions, including 2 dueling roller coasters with multiple near misses in dogfights. Thrill-seekers can choose between a coaster where they sit and one where the rider hangs. Thrilling loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops, and exhilarating near misses will have you screaming. Dinosaurs, lemurs, ogres, and Egyptian mummies add to the thrill and adventure. With 18 attractions created or redesigned for Singapore, Universal Studios Singapore promises an unforgettable experience. Laughter and screams can be heard around every corner, creating lasting memories every day.
Best time to visit: Sep-To-Jan
Things to do: Eat the Local Street Food, Go Berserk With Theme Park, Enjoy The Rides, Click Loads Of Pictures
HOW TO REACH UNIVERSAL STUDIOS S
- Flight - The city from which you depart would determine the length of your flight. The 3,920 mile journey from Mumbai takes roughly five and a half hours. Even though the distance is merely 2920 km, it takes 4 and a half hours to get there from Chennai. Depending on any layovers, it takes between 5 and 6 hours from Bangalore, a garden city. Another frequently travelled route is from Hyderabad to Singapore, and direct flights there will take you less than 5 hours. Similar to Mumbai, it would take five and a half hours to get there from the nation's capital, New Delhi. You can choose from a wide range of airlines as well, such as Singapore Airlines , Air India, and IndiGo. You can reach Clarke Quay faster by a flight!
- Sea - Surrounded by water and a longtime leading port, Singapore has plenty of cruise operators, be it luxury or premium options. The Marina Bay Cruise Centre and Singapore Cruise Centre welcome some of the largest cruise liners in the world. They have routes from neighboring countries and the docking points are conveniently located.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Train - The Sentosa Express departs from Level 3 of Vivocity (Exit E, Harbourfront Station) and is the fastest and most affordable method to go to Universal Studios Singapore from outside Sentosa. You'll get here in only five minutes.
- Cable Car - Taking the Singapore Cable Car will give you a bird's-eye perspective of the vegetation on both islands and is a more picturesque choice. You may purchase this for $25.50 and enjoy stunning 360-degree vistas of Singapore's southern areas.
- On Foot - You may take a 15-20 minute stroll along the promenade that connects Vivocity to Sentosa if you're up for it (and strolling is free).
- Bus - Use the EZ-Link Card on the extensive bus system of Singapore which can take you to almost every part of the island. Oh, and they’re all air conditioned so you never have to worry about that tropical heat.