Ueno Park and Ueno Zoo - The First Public Park Of Tokyo, Japan- Tourist Destination
The first public park in Japan was created in 1873 and is located in Tokyo. Ueno Park is a great destination to spend the day because it is well known for being a cherry blossom viewing location, has numerous museums on its grounds, and has other beautiful natural attractions. As many of the foreign tourists to Ueno Park arrive with the intention of visiting Ueno Zoo only to learn how big this park is.
Best time to visit: Anytime
Things to do: Visit The Zoo, Admire The Cherry Blossoms, Have A Picnic, Check Out Art Museums
HOW TO REACH UENO PARK AND UENO
- Flight -The best and only way to go to Japan is via flying. There are numerous direct flights as well as connections between India and Japan. Osaka International Airport, Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, and Kansai Airport are Japan's principal airports. The majority of the planes land in Tokyo's Haneda Airport from India.
- Ferry - Riding a ferry takes a lot of time; it takes about 19 hours to get from India to Tokyo. The time varies from different destinations and how many stops are in between.
HOW TO GET AROUND
- Train/Bullet - Tokyo Station is four stops from Ueno on the JR Yamanote loop route. The Keisei Skyliner and bullet trains from Japan's north and west coast can take passengers to the station from Narita Airport.
- Local Bus - Buses are provided for transport inside a ward or area if you'd rather not walk. Buses are particularly helpful in locations that are inaccessible by trains or distance from train terminals. While most of the time it is simple, buses have a schedule, making it difficult to determine which bus goes where and where you should get off.
- Taxi - Hiring a taxi can be convenient as well as affordable if you only have a few destinations to visit. Additionally, it can be helpful if you have too much luggage and don't want to bother yourself hauling it around, or if you missed the final train.