Here are the top beaches in Phuket that are ideal to make memories worth a lifetime with your significant other.
Where is Phuket and How to Get There?Phuket is a scenic island in Thailand, located in southeast Asia. The clear blue waters and vibrant life of Phuket attract millions of tourists every year.
To get there, you can either take a flight, a train or take a ferry. The closest is the Phuket International Airport, which is well connected to major cities nearby. You can also opt for a private cab or a bus from Bangkok, which is around 12 hours away. Although no direct train is available till Phuket, so your last stop will be Surat Thani or Trang, from where cabs are easily available. Another interesting option is to take a ferry from nearby islands and have a time of your life. Phi Phi Island is the top choice to reach Phuket via a ferry.
Why go to Phuket for a Couple’s Holiday?The beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife have made Phuket a popular destination on the map of Thailand. The secluded coves and luxe amenities make it an ideal choice for a private holiday with your loved ones. It has a peaceful and quiet environment and depending on your preference, a romantic beach getaway can be planned.
When is the Right Time to Visit the Beaches in Phuket?Although Phuket is a year-round destination still the peak tourist season is between December and March. This is the time when there is the least amount of rain and lots of sunshine. If you like to avoid the crowd yet want to enjoy the soothing weather, plan your trip in the month of November.
Romantic Things to do in PhuketSince Phuket is popular as a honeymoon destination there is no shortage of activities to do with your significant other. Long walks and thoughtful talks on the serene beaches definitely top the list. Besides, you can go Scuba diving, water rafting and other water activities to strengthen the bond with your beloved. Moreover, couples can also make memories in Phuket with island tours, cabaret shows, and carnivals.
Which are the Best Beaches for Couples in Phuket?
- Patong Beach: Quite a bit commercialized but still, it is the iconic destination for a honeymoon in Phuket. The vibrant nightlife is the main attraction at this beach paradise.
- Kamala Beach: It is an ideal place to enjoy romantic sunsets. The crystal clear water here is perfect for swimming.
- Freedom Beach: It is the best choice for a secluded beach experience. The quiet cove is a hidden gem and can only be accessed via a short jungle hike.
- Surin Beach: It is ideal for those who want upscale hotels and luxe amenities. Exclusive beach clubs allow couples to splurge a little on their honeymoon.
- Bang Tao Beach: Good for a more active beach holiday with lots of water sports activities like jet skiing and parasailing.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Places To Visit In Thailand